Do you already own a t-shirt printing business? Or are you trying to decide if this business is for you? Then DTG PRINTING FUNDAMENTALS is the perfect course if you want to build a successful t-shirt printing business with direct to garment printing. Full of valuable advice, specific examples, and helpful tests, this online course is packed with information that can help you create your successful print shop.
In this course, you will learn:
- How the direct to garment printing process works, with in-depth lessons on pretreating, printing and curing
- How you can to fine-tune the process to get high-quality results
- How you can help yourself when you run into quality issues and problems
- How you have to set up design files to get fantastic prints.
- How you can perform quality control for DTG printing.
- And we will discuss some parts of the business side, for example how you can automate your production and where you can find potential customers
Simply speaking: We created the extensive DTG printing training that we wish we had when we started our careers in this business. We learned everything the hard way - so you don't have to.
What you will not learn:
- Set-by-step instructions for your specific printer model. We are giving you the "recipe for DTG printing", not the user manual.
What do you get?
- Video lessons covering all topics
- Additional articles and helpful checklists
- Examples for documents like "SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures)" or "Washing Test Control Sheets" that you can use for your production.
Additional Bonus Material:
- [Bonus E-Book] 10 Steps to get your production on track. There is A LOT of information in this course. To help you put the theory into action, we suggest you ten steps to bring your production on track.
- [Bonus E-Book] Five questions to ask before buying a DTG printer. If you are thinking about buying a DTG printer, we recommend you to ask these questions before your purchase.
Everson is a Digital Printing Specialist, coach and trainer specialized in DTG printing. Throughout his career, he also accumulated extensive know-how about process control, quality control and production work flow in the textile industry.
Maggi has Co-Authored this course. Before starting to contribute on DTGMerch, she was working as Head of Marketing and in Research & Development for a DTG manufacturer. Additionally, since almost 15 years, she successfully runs several POD businesses and draws T-Shirt designs in her spare time.