Are you interested in starting a successful DTG printing business? Or are you already owning a DTG printer, but you want to learn more about this technology? Then we made the perfect course for you!
Simply speaking: We tried to give you the DTG printing training that we wish we had when we started our careers in this business.
In this course, you will learn:
- How the DTG printing process works and how to fine-tune it to get high-quality results.
- How to help yourself when you run into quality issues and problems.
- How to set up design files to get fantastic prints.
- How to perform quality control for DTG printing.
- And we will discuss some parts of the business side, for example options for automation and potential customers.
What you will not learn:
- Set-by-step instructions for your specific printer model. We are giving you the "recipe for DTG printing", not the user manual.
What do you get?
- 3:45 hours of video content
- Additional articles
- Checklists, for example our "Ask your supplier" or a "File Preparation Checklist"
- Image material, like "Color Matching Patches" and "Wash Test Image Elements"
- Examples for documents like "SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures)" or "Washing Test Control Sheets"
Additional Bonus Material:
- [Bonus E-Book] 10 Steps to get your production on track. There is A LOT of information in this course. To help you put the theory into action, we suggest you ten steps to bring your production on track.
- [Bonus E-Book] Five questions to ask before buying a DTG printer. If you are thinking about buying a DTG printer, we have a few recommendations for you.
Everson is a Digital Printing Specialist, coach and trainer specialized in DTG printing. Throughout his career, he also accumulated extensive know-how about process control, quality control and production work flow in the textile industry.
Maggi has Co-Authored this course. Before starting to contribute on DTGMerch, she was working as Head of Marketing and in Research & Development for a DTG manufacturer. Additionally, since almost 15 years, she successfully runs several POD businesses and draws T-Shirt designs in her spare time.